Respect for our clents’ needs and how to make the building process work for them drive us to practice the principles that make buildings of any age outstanding. Extraordinary craftsmanship. Take-charge management. Tomorrow’s technology for intricate scheduling and stringent budget control.
We have used those principles to successfully complete the region’s most complex projects. Time and again, we have mastered the challenges to provide our clients with exceptional return on investment.
"Sano-Rubin had an excellent, timely and detailed communication system. The Superintenent and Project Manager were always accessible and gave a great level of attention to the project. They were always proactively anticipating any project concern that would surface before it happened."
Doug Miller, Vice President, Eddy Senior Living and Executive Director, Beverwyck Retirement Community
[FOCUS] Meet the goals of every client. Provide the highest level of Craftsmanship. Maintain our reputation as one of the largest, most respected building firms in the Northeast. Our market extends 100 miles from the Capital Region in every direction: we build projects (an average of 15-25 at a time) as far north as Keeseville, south to Newburgh, west to Utica, and east to Springfield, Massachusetts. Those projects include some of the most celebrated buildings in our communities—and a substantial roster of repeat clients. Few things could be more gratifying to those whose passion is building.
[VALUE] Everyone wants value for their construction dollar. For that reason, we have designed our process to deliver the utmost value in every project phase:
In pre-construction, we leverage our planning expertise and proven systems to anticipate—and minimize—the cost-added variables that occur in any project.
In estimating, we are known for accurate and comprehensive estimates, relevant to our market, for each phase of a project.
On the job, we look for productivity improvements at every turn, find cost effective solutions to the challenges that arise, and build at the highest level of craftsmanship.
The result: an extraordinary building, tailor made for your needs, with rigorous cost control. The very definition of value.
We are proud of the many longstanding relationships we have made in the community through the construction process – several spanning generations. Our repeat clients include:
- The Albany Academies
- Albany College of Pharmacy & Health Services
- Albany Law School
- The Arkell Foundation
- Armory Garage
- Bethlehem Central School District
- Brighter Choice Foundation
- The College of Saint Rose
- Daughters of Charity of Saint Vincent DePaul
- Daughters of Sarah Senior Community
- East Greenbush Central School District
- Ellis Medicine
- Guilderland Central School District
- Hudson Headwaters Health Network
- Maria College
- M+W US, Inc.
- New York State Teachers’ Retirement System
- Niskayuna Central School District
- Northeastern Association of the Blind
- North Colonie Central School District
- Ravena-Coeymans-Selkirk School District
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- The Sage Colleges
- Saint Mary’s Hospital - Amsterdam
- Saint Francis Hospital & Health Centers
- St. Peter’s Health Partners
- Saratoga Hospital
- Siena College
- State University of New York at Albany
- Union College